Connects to panel‘s landline dialer:
- Communicator can be connected to control panel’s landline dialer with 2 or 4 wires.
- When connected with 4 wires, the landline between the panel and communicator will be monitored.
Sends events to monitoring station receiver:
- Sends event information to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event information to SIA DC-09 receivers.
- First and second communication channels can operate simultaneously and send information to two receivers at same time.
- Backup channel, that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
- Event reporting via SMS messages. Messages will be delivered even if data connection stops working in the mobile operator network.
- Simultaneously transmits full event information to Alarm Receiving Center and works with Protegus app. Priority is for transmitting events to the Alarm Receiving Center.
Works with Protegus app:
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote Arm/Disarm feature.
- Take full control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expanders).
- Different user rights for administrator, installer and guest user.
- Users can also be informed about events with SMS messages and phone calls.
- Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
- Two access levels for configuring the device.
- Remote configuration and firmware updates.
Controllable outputs and inputs:
- 1 output, controlled via:
- Protegus app.
- SMS message.
- 2 inputs, selectable type: NC; NO; NC/EOL; NO/EOL; NC/DEOL; NO/DEOL.
- Add additional inputs and controllable outputs with wired and wireless iO expanders.