- 8 zones (expandable up to 32)
- 4 PGM outputs, controlled with a phone call or with SMS message
- Port for connecting two-wire fire (smoke) detector
- AC or DC power supply
- Message transmission through GPRS to the main or backup IP addresses. If GRPS connection is lost, messages are sent with SMS messages
- Messages are sent in Contact ID codes
- Constant control of connection with CMS
- Information about events to users with SMS messages or telephone calls
- Port for connecting additional VHF/UHF, Ethernet or GSM transmitter
- Event log
- Remote configuration, control and update from CMS
- Control with our Protegus SK130LED or with Paradox K32+, K32, K636, K10V, K10H keypads, OS Android program, phone call, SMS or iButton key.
Control panel SP131 works with Android app Trikdis SP131 control. The app communicates with the panel via SMS messages or phone call.