Messages to the security company
- Reports events to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers which are capable of working with any monitoring software.
- Can report events to SIA DC-09 receivers.
- In case connection to primary channel is lost, can send to backup receiver.
- Can report events to the central monitoring station using SMS messages. Extremely useful because it works even when IP connectivity is disrupted in the mobile operator’s network.
- Cellular network jamming recognition.
- Can simultaneously report events to the security company’s receiver and work with the Protegus app. Possible to set priority for sending events to central monitoring station.
Messages to users
- Calls specified phone numbers (up to 8 users) and informs about events using recorded voice messages.
- Sends SMS messages about events.
- “Push” and special sound event notifications using the Protegus application.
System and output control
- Using Protegus app.
- Using contact (iButton) key reader.
- By calling the device’s phone number.
- Using SMS messages.
- Using an automatic “if…then” algorithm. E.g. when an input is enabled or the temperature exceeds a certain limit, an output will be turned on.
Expander, GPS receiver and battery support
- iO series expanders, which increase the number of inputs (IN) and outputs (OUT).
- GPS receiver (useful for protecting ATMs and vending machines).
- Backup power and charging of 12 V battery.
Settings and installation
- Quick and simple installation.
- Configuration of device either using an USB cable or remotely using TrikdisConfigsoftware.
- Remote updating of firmware.
- Two types of access levels (accounts), for the installer and for the administrator.
Inputs and outputs
- 1 input, 2 outputs and 3 double I/O terminals that can be set either as input (IN) or output (OUT) terminals.
- One wire data bus (1-Wire) for connecting temperature sensors (up to 8) and a contact (iButton) key reader.
- Using iO series expanders, the number of inputs (IN) or outputs (OUT) can be increased to 12.