- With Mobile/Internet application PROTEGUS 2.
- With SMS messages.
- With phone call.
Messages for users
- Sends messages about events to the PROTEGUS 2 application or with text SMS messages.
Messages for the safety company
- Sends event information in Contact ID codes to TRIKDIS software and hardware receivers, which work with any monitoring software.
- Can simultaneously send event messages to the receiver of the safety company and work with the PROTEGUS 2 app.
- If connection with the main receiver is lost, the messages are automatically sent to a backup receiver.
Inputs and outputs
- 2 inputs (IN), of selectable type: NO; NC; EOL.
- 2 universal inputs/outputs. Mode of operation is set as either input or output.
- 1 output (OUT) – relay.
Settings and installation
- Quick and easy installation.
- Addition of new users and deletion of existing users can be done with the PROTEGUS 2 app (when logged in with administrator rights), SMS message, TrikdisConfig
- Device can be configured either by connecting a USB Mini-B cable or remotely with the TrikdisConfig
- Remote updating of firmware.
- Two access levels for configuring the device, for the installer and for the administrator.