Below are the building blocks for our brand. While this page is here to get you started, all uses need to be approved by TRIKDIS.
The Trikdis Logo always needs safe space that is free of imagery and text surrounding it. Use “Impulse” Icon’s height to determine the minimum amount of safe space that should surround the Logo.
If copy appears below the Logo, you should measure safe space from the bottom of the Logo to the x-height of the text.
The word “TRIKDIS” should always be easy to read. So in digital content the Logo should never appear smaller than 24dp in height.
The minimum size for applying the Logo in print is 0.125 in/3.1 mm in height.
The Trikdis Logo is a symbol people recognize, so it should never be altered.
Here are a few examples of what not to do with the Trikdis Logo.
• Change the logo’s orientation or rotation.
• Disproportionately scale or resize the logo.
• Change the logo’s colors.
• Display the logo with colour combination not previously specified.
• Display the logo in a configuration not previously specified.
• Attempt to recreate the logo.
• Make alterations to the logo’s text.
• Add special efects to the logo.
• Add an outline to the logo or display the logo as an outline.
• Use the logo on top of busy photography.
• Display other elements within the logo’s designated clear space.
• Crop the logo in any way.
These examples show the correct application of the Trikdis Logo on different solid backgrounds. The almost black full-color Logo should be used on a background that’s lighter than 40% gray. The white full-color Logo should be used on a background that’s darker than 50% gray.
There are two versions of the full-color Logo, almost black and white – but the impulse Icon should always be red.
Use the almost black full-color Logo on a light background. Use the white full-color Logo on a dark background.
If a background color makes the full-color Logo hard to see, you should use a monochrome Logo instead.
The almost black (#282828) monochrome Logo. It should be used on light multi-colored images.
The white (#FFFFFF) monochrome Logo. It should be used on dark multi-colored images.
Like the Logo, our Icon also needs empty space around it. To determine the right safe space, just use half of the Icon’s width.
The Icon should always be big enough to see clearly. So in digital content it should never appear smaller than 24dp in height.
The minimum size for applying the Icon in print is 0.125 in/3.1 mm in height.
The Impulse Icon should never be altered.
Here are a few examples of what not to do with the Icon.
• Stretch the Icon’s shape horizontally or vertically
• Change the icon angles or size
• Use colors other than red, almost black, or white
• Rotate the Icon
• Add any special effects
• Add a pattern or image to the Icon
RGB 238 0 0
CMYK 0 100 100 0
RGB 255 255 255
CMYK 0 0 0 0
RGB 40 40 40
CMYK 69 65 64 68
TRIKDIS RED ALT
RGB 204 0 0
CMYK 13 100 100 4