The “Ethernet” module E485 is compatible with the Cellular communicators G16 and G16T (firmware from 1.32) and is designed to transmit data and control commands via the wired Internet network. By using the E485 in conjunction with the G16 or G16T, messages are sent to the CMS (central monitoring station) via the wired internet network and in this case the mobile Internet is not used. When communication is interrupted on the wired internet network, messages are sent to the monitoring station via the mobile internet network. Insert SIM card into the communicator G16 (G16T) for E485 to work. E485 transmits complete information about events to the monitoring station receiver.
- How to reset lost password?
- How long is the response time from when the alarm system is triggered to when I receive a notification on the mobile device?
- How to change user e-mail address?
- With which operating system Protegus app is compatible with?
- Is it possible to add custom branding for Protegus?