GSM gate controller GV17 can remotely control automatic gates and other equipment. Users can control GV17 with Protegus application, telephone calls and SMS messages. The controller can recognize up to 7 administrator and 990 user telephone numbers. A user control schedule and counter for how many times a specific user can control the system can be set for the GV17. The GSM controller can send SMS messages informing when inputs and outputs are activated and restored (the text of the SMS messages is customizable). The controller is capable of sending event messages to the receiver of a security company. Connecting a WiFi (W485 or W17u) or Ethernet (E485) module to the GV17 controller can send event messages and control the controller over a wireless or wired internet without using SIM card mobile data.
- How many security systems can be added to one account?
- How to reset lost password?
- How long is the response time from when the alarm system is triggered to when I receive a notification on the mobile device?
- What should I do if I lost my phone with active Protegus account and no password on the screen?
- How to change user e-mail address?