How to add a new system to Protegus?
- Press Select system and then Add new system +.
- Enter the IMEI address of your device. IMEI can be found on the packaging of the device.
- Enter the Access code. Access code is an authentication code to establish connection with your communication device and Protegus platform. Code must match the one written in the communication device. By default, the code is 123456. If Access code has been changed, contact the distributor.
- Press Create to add new system.
- The very first user to add the system becomes the Main user of it, which can invite new users to the system, edit names of the areas, zones, outputs, sensors and to edit other various system parameters.