Radio receivers are applied as a component part of the radio protection system RAS-3 and are designed for reception and decoding of encoded messages sent via radio communication channel at VHF (R11) or UHF (R11U) frequency band. Signals sent via the encoding system RAS-3 are received and decoded by the receivers.
- How long is the response time from when the alarm system is triggered to when I receive a notification on the mobile device?
- How to change user e-mail address?
- How to reset lost password?
- With which operating system Protegus app is compatible with?
- Is it possible to add custom branding for Protegus?