Control panel SP231 is a part of security and fire alarm system that is designed to process sensor signals and control the alarm system with a built-in GSM modem that transmits alarm system messages to central monitoring station (CMS) and user mobile phones. Detailed operation of your alarm system, its configuration and control will be explained to you by the representatives of the company installing the alarm system.
- How many security systems can be added to one account?
- How to reset lost password?
- How long is the response time from when the alarm system is triggered to when I receive a notification on the mobile device?
- What should I do if I lost my phone with active Protegus account and no password on the screen?
- How to change user e-mail address?