The “Ethernet” communicator E485 is compatible with the Cellular communicators G16 and G16T (firmware from 1.32) and is designed to transmit data and control commands via the wired Internet network. By using the E485 in conjunction with the G16 or G16T, messages are sent to the CMS (central monitoring station) via the wired internet network and in this case the mobile Internet is not used. When communication is interrupted on the wired internet network, messages are sent to the monitoring station via the mobile internet network. Insert SIM card into the communicator G16 (G16T), that worked E485.
E485 Communicator transmits complete information about events to the monitoring station receiver.
- Connection type: wired internet.
Settings and installation
- Quick and easy installation.
- Two primary connection channel and two secondary connection channel.
- Alternative sending of event logs to Protegus app, which allows the user to monitor the security system remotely.
- The communicator uses Contact ID codes to transmit event messages.
This information is available only for registered users.