Communicator E16T is intended to upgrade any intruder alarm panel with telephone line communicator (TIP RING) for event signaling via wired Internet (Ethernet).
Customers are informed about security system events in Protegus app. They can Arm/Disarm the alarm system remotely via panel’s keyswitch zone.
Communicator can transmit full event information to Central Monitoring Station (CMS).
- Connection to control panels via:
- Telephone line communicator (TIP RING)
- Simultaneous event reporting to Protegus Mobile/Web application, allowing user to remotely control and monitor alarm system
- Communicator transfers all messages from control panel in Contact ID codes
- Messages in TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol are sent to CMS
- SIA_DC09_2012 encryption protocol
- In case of lost connection with the main channel, switches automatically to backup channel
Input and output:
- 2 input, selectable type: NC, NO, EOL=2.2 kΩ
- 1 output controlled via:
- Mobile/Web application
|Power supply voltage||10 - 15 VDC|
|Max current consumption||70 mA|
|Ethernet connection||IEEE 802.3, 10 Base-T, RJ45 socket|
|Data pack content||Contact ID format codes|
|RS485 bus length (for future use)||CAT5 twisted pair, up to 300m|
|Memory||Up to 100 messages|
|Input||2 selectable type: NC/NO/EOL-2,2 kΩ|
|Operating environment||From -10 °C to 50 °C, with relative air humidity 80% when +20 °C|
|Dimensions||65 x 79 x 25 mm|
This information is available only for registered users.