RF transmitter T16 is a multifunctional radio device used for transmitting security control panel event messages via TRIKDIS radio networks.
The transmitter can send its own event messages and event messages received from security control panels to the ARC (alarm receiving center) with the possibility to forward to the end user.
- Sends event messages to ARC.
- RAS3, RAS2M, LARS1, LARS radio network protocols.
- Output power from 1 W to 5 W.
- Possibility to use external IP transmitter as main communication channel.
- Transmission of event messages using Contact ID 4+2 codes.
- Use of security control panel account ID for multi-area systems.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Firmware updates
- Two types of access levels (accounts), for the installer and for the administrator.
Serial port, inputs and outputs
- Universal serial port for connecting various security control panels.
- TIP/RING landline interface can accept messages from the control panel in Contract ID ir 4+2 codes.
- RS485 interface for IP transmitters and extension modules.
- 6 inputs, selectable types: NC, NO, EOL (2,2 kΩ).
This information is available only for registered users.