Professional software designed for Linux OS, which receives messages from TRIKDIS devices via GSM and Ethernet connection. IPcom Linux provides advanced communicator administration, remote and mass configuration, device management and update functions to ensure stable and smooth remote monitoring.
IPcom Linux software receives intruder and fire alarm messages sent in IP protocols and SMS messages that are transmitted in TRIKDIS protocols. The software is installed to Linux OS server. IPcom Linux automatically performs constant control of connection with communicators. Received messages are transmitted to the monitoring program.
IPcom Linux software:
- receives messages via IP connection channels
- receives messages via SMS channels
- receives messages from TRIKDIS repeaters
- automatically forms a list of registered objects
- automatically performs constant control of connection with communicators with individual schedule for each device
IPcom Linux software allows to:
- filter and convert received messages using determined criteria
- make copies of registered object list
- remotely change settings for multiple communicators and update their software
- remotely control operation for supported devices
- receive messages from repeaters
- receive messages using the serial ports of other receiver devices
Features and differences of TRIKDIS IP receivers are described in the table below.
|Data input||Ethernet (RJ45) or WAN|
|Flow rate||up to 50 messages/s*|
|Data output||RS232 (DB9) or Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Operating system||Debian 6.0.6, Slackware 13.1, Ubuntu 14|
|*Flow rate depends on computer parameters|
This information is available only for registered users.