Free to download and easy to install software for Windows OS, which receives messages sent by TRIKDIS devices via GSM and Ethernet connection.
IPcom Windows software receives intruder and fire alarm messages sent in IP protocols and SMS messages that are transmitted in TRIKDIS protocols. IPcom Windows automatically performs constant control of connection with communicators. Received messages are transmitted to the monitoring program.
IPcom Windows software:
- receives messages via IP connection channels
- receives messages via SMS channels
- automatically forms a list of registered objects
- automatically performs constant control of connection with communicators with individual schedule for each device
- transmits reports to monitoring software using serial port or local computer network
IPcom Windows software allows to:
- filter and convert received messages using determined criteria
- make copies of registered object list
- remotely change settings for individual communicators and update their software
- receive messages using the serial ports of other receiver devices
Features and differences of TRIKDIS IP receivers are described in the table below.
IPcom installation and configuration
|Data input||Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Flow rate||up to 50 messages/s*|
|Data output||RS232 (DB9) or Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Operating system||MS Windows 2000, XP Professional, Vista, 7,8
Business/Ultimate ir Windows 2000/2003 Servers
|Languages||English, Russian, Lithuanian|
|*Flow rate depends on computer parameters
This information is available only for registered users.