• Hardware IP receiver features a built-in industrial computer with IPcom Linux software installed, which ensures long and uninterrupted operation. The receiver is controlled remotely from Windows OS with IPcom Control software.
• The RL14 receiver ensures continuous communication control with receivers within the Network. If communication is lost, a notification is generated and sent to the monitoring program. This helps with identification of possible intentional blockings of communication as well as operator communication disruptions;
• RL14 monitors the communication with a monitoring program and notifies of any disruptions that occur on the local area network;
• Remote connection to the receiver is with assigned user rights. Administrator, operators and technicians can access only the information intended for them;
• RL14 enables remote modification of settings of a selected GPRS device (transmitter, control panel) or the entire group of them, updating of operation program, and changing of status of PGM outputs;
• The standard-size receiver frame is suitable for professional installation in server racks;
• The receiver can also function as a concentrator, that is, it can route not only the signals it receives, but also signals received by other receivers and transmit them to the monitoring program: thus COM port outputs in RL14 are made use of.