The applicable warranty period (24 months) commences from the date of purchase, delivery or installation whichever later, for each relevant Product (hereinafter defined) under the categories of Normal Household Use Only and Commercial Use Only. During the said applicable warranty period, TRIKDIS UAB (“hereinafter referred to as We, Us and Our”) will furnish without charge labor, transport, and/or replacement parts (or pay for same) necessary to repair the product specified under the warranty (“Product”) due to defects in the material or manufacturing faults subject to the terms and conditions hereunder.
This limited local warranty (“this warranty”) does not cover minor imperfections in products that meet design specifications or imperfections that do not materially alter functionality. We make no satisfaction guarantees, performance guarantees, risk-free guarantees, error-free guarantees, or any express or implied warranties including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose, performance, use, or merchantability. Whether by statute, common law, or otherwise are excluded to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws.
TIME FOR SERVICE: Service will be available during Our Operation Hours.
PLACE OF SERVICE. Warranty Service will be provided on-site in Trikdis UAB 17 st. Draugystės LT51229 Kaunas, LITHUANIA.
Product warranty may vary from country to country. This warranty is only applicable to Products purchased from our authorized dealers and retailers. The Product when covered under this warranty shall include only its original configuration, design, or specifications. Unless otherwise provided herein, coverage does not and will not apply to any consumables, non-functional parts, or accessories that are used in conjunction with or to enhance the performance of the Covered Product.
If there are any missing part(s), faults, and/or defects that do not conform to the sales contract, invoice, or packaging (“Defects”) which can reasonably be discovered through visual inspections on the date of purchase or immediately thereafter must be reported within seven (7) days of the date of purchase, failing which, no Defects will be deemed to be present at the time of purchase. Claims relating to such Defects must be supported in writing by; or processed through, TRIKDIS UAB directly or the authorized distributor or retailer where You have purchased the Product.
We reserve the right to impose charges for services on the Product which are outside the cover of the warranty. We also reserve the right to decline to provide service where the Product is obsolete, no longer deemed serviceable, or replaceable for any reason. Products after servicing or inspections must be collected within three (3) months from the date of notification. We may dispose of the Product which remains uncollected after three (3) months, without notice to You, in any way We deem fit and We may also claim any damages from You including any costs for the storage of the Product. We reserve the right of lien for unpaid charges.
Time shall not be of the essence as our services can be inadvertently affected by factors outside our control. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever arising out of delays, loss of use, etc, nevertheless, We shall make reasonable efforts to inform You in the event where the service may exceed one (1) month of the date of service request.
If the Product requires repair, We may, at Our option and discretion, repair, replace or exchange it with an equivalent product that is new or refurbished. We will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged during service as Our property, and the replacement part or product will become Your property. Repaired, replaced, or exchanged parts or products will continue to be under warranty for the remaining Product warranty period but for a period of not less than thirty (30) days.
If service is required, You agree to make the Product reasonably accessible to Us. Products not reasonably accessible or cannot be safely accessed will be deemed to be outside the cover of this warranty.
We shall reserve the right to vary the coverage or refuse to cover Products which in Our records indicate are “End-of-Line” or “Clearance”.
We shall reserve the right to vary, modify or change the terms and conditions herein due to change(s) in the availability of services, products, and/or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations, and law, with or without notice.
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE – This warranty Does Not Cover:
- Damage, fault, or failure due to alteration or repairs made by anyone other than Us, or the use of supplies and accessories other than those manufactured by Us.
- Damage, fault, or failure due to causes beyond Our control including, but not limited to, repairs necessary due to operator negligence, improper installation, damage caused by spillage of foods/liquids, wrong usage of electrical supply and voltage, abnormal voltage, excessive heat, dust, corrosive surroundings, chemical reaction, failure to maintain the Product, failure to operate or use the Product according to instructions, accident, mishandling, misuse, tampering, vandalism, theft, fire, lightning, flood, wind, freezing, power failure, static, normal wear and tear, foreign matter entering the Product, inadequate or excess power supply, unusual atmospheric conditions, or acts of war.
- Damage, fault, or failure resulting from software, virus(es), electrical wiring and connections, user facilitated minor adjustments and settings, external antenna or local reception problems, structural problems of Your premises, inaccessible Products or parts, negligence, misuse, tampering or abuse, whether willful or not.
- Damage, fault, or failure due to improper transportation, inappropriate storage conditions or materials, improper ventilation, reconfiguration of the Product, movement of the Product.
- Damage, fault, or failure due to or arising out of, transit or delivery, packing, unpacking, assembly, installation, routine maintenance, dismantle, relocation, or removal.
- Non-failure problems that do not require parts and intermittent issues, including without limitations, reception and/or incompatibility issues, demonstration, training, reminders, adjustments, set-up, installations, battery change, replenishing of consumables, short circuit, routine maintenance, and servicing, periodic checkups, cleaning, checking of improper operation or incorrect use. We will not pay for adjustments or repairs required because of conditions at Your location or specific to You.
- Any utilization of a Product that is inconsistent with either the design of the Product or the way the manufacturer intended the Product to be used. Any installation and/or modifications that prevents normal service. Any and all cases in which a reasonable manufacturer of such a product would not honor the warranty of the Product.
- Damages, faults, failure, imperfections, caused by abuse, tampering, illegal use, negligence, prolonged use, or operation.
- Products that are leased, rented, used exceeding normal limits, used continuously, and/or subject to abuse, unreasonable, abnormal, or extreme operations.
We reserve the right to charge You for any reasonable and applicable costs and expenses (at prevailing rates) relating to or arising out of the repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances.
Product warranty may vary from country to country. This limited warranty is only applicable to Products purchased from Our authorized dealers and retailers. The Product when covered under this limited manufacturer warranty shall include only its original configuration, design, or specifications. Unless otherwise provided herein, coverage does not and will not apply to any consumable items, non-functional parts, or accessories that are used in conjunction with or to enhance the performance of the Covered Product.
To the maximum extent possible under applicable laws, we (including our affiliates, our agents, and contractors) will not under any circumstances or under legal theory (whether based on contract, -tort, or otherwise) be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential losses and/or damages, including without limitation, property damage, lost time, loss of use, loss of data, delays in servicing or the inability to render service on any covered product.
The defective Products or parts thereof covered under this warranty shall be repaired or replaced (with comparable and/or refurbished equipment or parts) as determined by us in our sole discretion free of charge. Save for personal injury and death caused by our own negligence and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the remedies in this warranty are your sole and exclusive remedies and our liability, howsoever arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this warranty, shall not under any circumstances exceed the Product purchase price.
None of Our employees, distributors, dealers, retailers, contractors, or agents has the authority to vary, modify or amend any of the terms and conditions of this warranty.