Sends events to monitoring station receiver:
- Sends events to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event messages to SIA DC-09 receivers.
- Can send event messages to SUR-GARD receivers. The annex has a table for converting Contact ID codes to SIA codes.
- Connection supervision by polling to IP receiver every 30 seconds (or by user defined period).
- Backup channel, that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
- Events can be reported to CMS with SMS messages. SMS will be sent even if data connection stops working in the mobile operator network.
- With parallel communication channels events can be sent to two receivers at same time.
- When Protegus service is enabled, events are first delivered to CMS, and only then are sent to app users.
Works with Protegus app:
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote system Arm/Disarm.
- Remote control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Remote temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expanders).
- Different user rights for administrator, installer and user.
- Users can also be informed about events with SMS messages and phone calls.
- Users can be notified about events not only with Protegus app, but also with SMS messages and a call.
Controllable outputs and inputs:
- 3 double I/O terminals that can be set either as input (IN) or controllable output (OUT) terminals.
- Outputs controlled by the Protegus
- Add additional inputs and controllable outputs with wired and wireless iO
- Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
- Two access levels for configuring the device for CMS administrator and for installer.