• The basic model of the RM14 receiver provides reception for messages transmitted via GPRS, Ethernet, and SMS channels. The receiver has 4 slots for additional reception boards:
- messages transmitted over radio channels (in VHF or UHF range) are received by RF11, RF11U;
- messages transmitted over landlines are received by RT2.
• The RM14 receiver ensures continuous communication control with communicators within the Network. If communication is lost, a notification is generated and sent to the monitoring program. This helps with identification of possible intentional blockings of communication as well as operator network disruptions.
• RM14 monitors the communication with a monitoring program and notifies of any disruptions that occur on the local area network.
• Remote connection to the receiver is with assigned user rights. Administrator, operators and technicians can access only the information intended for them.
• RM14 enables remote configuration of a selected GPRS device (transmitter, control panel) or the entire group of them, updating firmware, and changing of status of PGM outputs.
• The standard-size receiver frame is suitable for professional installation in server racks.
• The receiver can also function as a concentrator. That is, by use of COM port outputs it can route not only the messages it receives, but also messages received by other receivers and send them to the monitoring software.