Connects to panel’s landline dialer:
- Communicator can be connected to control panel’s landline dialer with 2 or 4 wires.
- When connected with 4 wires, the landline between the panel and communicator will be monitored.
Sends events to monitoring station receiver:
- Sends events to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event messages to SIA DC-09 receivers.
- Can send event messages to SUR-GARD receivers. The annex has a table for converting Contact ID codes to SIA codes.
- Connection supervision by polling to IP receiver every 30 seconds (or by user defined period).
- Backup channel, that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
- Events can be reported to CMS with SMS messages. SMS will be sent even if data connection stops working in the mobile operator network.
- With parallel communication channels events can be sent to two receivers at same time.
When Protegus service is enabled, events are first delivered to CMS, and only then are sent to app users.
Works with Protegus app:
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote system Arm/Disarm.
- Remote control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Remote temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expanders).
- Different user rights for administrator, installer and user.
- Users can also be informed about events with SMS messages and phone calls.
- Users can be notified about events not only with Protegus app, but also with SMS messages and a call.
Controllable outputs and inputs:
- 1 output, controlled via:
- SMS message.
- 2 double I/O terminals that can be set either as input (IN) or controllable output (OUT) terminals
- Add additional inputs and controllable outputs with wired and wireless iO
- Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
- Two access levels for configuring the device for CMS administrator and for installer.
- Remote configuration and firmware updates.