- With Mobile application Protegus.
Messages for users
- Sends messages about events to the Protegus
Messages for the security company
- Sends event information in Contact ID codes to TRIKDIS software and hardware receivers, which work with any monitoring software.
- Can simultaneously send event messages to the receiver of the safety company and work with the Protegus
- If the connection with the main receiver is lost, the messages are automatically sent to a backup receiver.
Inputs and outputs
- 4 universal inputs/outputs. The mode of operation is set as either input (NO; NC; EOL) or output.
- 1 output (OUT) – relay.
Settings and installation
- Quick and easy installation.
- The addition of new users and deletion of existing users can be done with the Protegus app (when logged in with administrator rights), TrikdisConfig
- The device can be configured either by connecting a USB Mini-B cable or remotely with the TrikdisConfig
- Remote updating of firmware.